Whether you're self-isolating in London, working from home in Amsterdam or on a beach in Bali - you can tune in to Livestream Pilates sessions in the comfort of your own space.
At this unprecedented time with the Covid-19 situation, there's never been a more important time to prioritise health. Pilates is a great way to keep strong, fit, healthy and flexible if you are staying indoors for a prolonged period of time.
When is the session?
- Tuesdays at 12noon (uk time)
How does it work?
- The Blue Pilates Livestream session will be 50 minutes.
- Before the session, all you need is to find a space where you can roll out your mat and connect to the internet.
- Ahead of the session, you will be sent a private Zoom link, an ID and a password.
- Please let me know if you have any injuries before the livestream starts so I can suggest modifications for exercises during the session.
- All upcoming livestreams and any updates will be listed on this webpage and on the Blue Pilates Instagram.
- The livestream Pilates session will be £10 per person. For anyone who would struggle to pay this please get in contact and I will make sure you can join.
- Here's how to pay: bluepilates.co.uk/ways-to-pay
- Once you've paid, please send an email to [email protected] or a DM on Instagram to let me know which session you want to join.
- Download the Zoom app in advance making sure you’ve signed up before the class begins.
- At least 30 minutes before the class begins you will be sent a private web link with the access codes.
- You can either have your video camera on or off during the session. If your camera is on and mat positioned horizontally (facing the camera) that will allow me to give you feedback, but note that others in the session may be able to see you.
- Your microphone should be muted during the class. Make sure your phone/ computer is fully charged and connected to the internet.
- Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you on the mat online soon!
If you were not able to attend my Pilates Livestream but would still like to do the class within 24hrs of the session - you can catch up here.