Whether you're self-isolating in London, working from home in Amsterdam or on a beach in Bali - you can tune in to my Livestream Pilates sessions in the comfort of your own space.
At this unprecedented time with the Covid-19 situation, there's never been a more important time to prioritise health. Pilates is a great way to keep strong, fit, healthy and flexible if you are staying indoors for a prolonged period of time.
When are the sessions?
- Every Tuesday 12noon (UK time)
- Every Thursday 6PM (UK time)
- Booking for the livestream class closes at 2 hours before the livestream.
- All upcoming sessions will be listed on this webpage and on the Blue Pilates Instagram.
How does it work?
- The Livestream Pilates with Dionne will be a 50 minute session.
- Before the session, all you need is to find a space where you can roll out your mat and connect to the internet.
- Ahead of the session, you will be sent a private web link, an ID and a password. This will take you to a web page where Dionne will be waiting for you to begin the session. You will be able to see and hear her.
- Please let Dionne know of any injuries before the livestream starts so she can suggest modifications for exercises during the session.
- The link is easy to open on either your smartphone or computer.
- The livestream Pilates session will be £10 per person. For anyone who would struggle to pay this please get in contact and I will make sure you can join.
- Pay here: bluepilates.co.uk/ways-to-pay
- Once you've paid, please send an email to [email protected] to let me know.
- Download the ZOOM app in advance making sure you’ve signed up before the class begins.
- At least 30 minutes before the class begins you will be sent a private web link with the access codes.
- You can either have your video camera on or off during the session. Note that if it's on, other people in the session may be able to see you (although your microphone should be muted during the class).
- Email [email protected] with any questions.
I'm on a mission to keep you strong, fit and flexible no matter where you are based.
If you want to book a private online Pilates session please get in contact. I would love to help you be kind to your body at this extraordinary time.