Are you self-isolating? I’m offering personal Pilates sessions - via an online Video Call - direct to the comfort of your own home.
At this unprecedented time with the ongoing C19 situation, there's never been a more important time to prioritise health. Pilates is a great way to keep strong, fit, healthy and flexible if you are staying indoors for a prolonged period of time.
Unlike pre-recorded videos that I also offer (see here if you’re interested), an interactive Pilates Video Call Session with Dionne is created specifically for you with exercises tailored to your needs and goals.
How does it work?
- The Pilates Video Call Session with Dionne will be a 1 hour Video Call (we can arrange it to be longer or shorter depending on your preference).
- Before the session, all you need is to find a space where you can roll out your exercise mat and connect to the internet.
- Ahead of the session, you will be sent a unique and private web link to click on. This will take you to a web page where Dionne will be waiting for you to begin the session. You will be able to see and hear her.
- The link is easy to open on either your smartphone or computer.
- Sessions work best when you also have a webcam and microphone available (the in-built camera on your smartphone or computer will work fine). That way we can both see each and Dionne can provide you with real-time feedback and adjustments based on your body.
If you want to book or find out more about a Pilates Video Call Session with Dionne - please contact me. I would love to help you be kind to your body at this extraordinary time.