Pilates is a safe, effective and enjoyable way to exercise during and after pregnancy. A great way to take a timeout, prioritise staying active and to empower you on this special journey.
Pre and postnatal Pilates sessions can be arranged in the comfort of your own home or in my East-London studio. Private group classes can be arranged upon request.
Benefits of Pilates during pregnancy
- Strengthen core, pelvic floor and back muscles
- Improve posture, balance and circulation
- Build key muscle groups for motherhood
- Minimise pregnancy-related aches and pains
- De-stress while learning breathing and relaxing techniques
Benefits of Pilates after birth
- Realign and strengthen core muscles
- Improve posture, energy and well-being
- Rehabilitate the pelvic floor muscles
- A safe, effective and enjoyable workout
- Tailored and empowering exercises
Please note that all clients must be cleared by their GP and have had a mummy MOT check-up before commencing Pilates. It is strongly advised that you wait six weeks after delivery and up to twelve weeks if you had a c-section.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Terms and conditions
Sessions can be booked at a location of your choice (Blue Pilates' studio in East London (E8), your home, workplace or other London based studios) and must be within zone 1 or 2 of Central London. Sessions are 60 minutes and expire after 6 months. Blue Pilates holds a 24 hour cancellation policy - the full session fee will be charged when you miss or cancel an appointment without giving at least 24 hours advance notice. For cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the session we can reschedule to another day.