Hello, I’m Dionne - a London-based Pilates instructor. I discovered Pilates over five years ago as a remedy to my back problems. I was thrilled to find a physical fitness method that has so many incredible benefits. Within a few months I committed to studying the principles and trained to become a Level 3 Mat Pilates Instructor. I teach both one-to-one and group sessions and I’m passionate about helping you - whatever level you’re at.
Each session consists of a series of exercises that aim to improve your posture, release tension and help develop mind, body and breath control. The aim is to make you stronger, fitter, more flexible and feel rejuvenated.I’m also qualified to teach pre and postnatal clients. Pilates is a safe, effective and enjoyable way to exercise during pregnancy. It is a great way to take a timeout, prioritise staying active and to empower women on their special journey.
Sessions can be arranged in the comfort of your own home, Blue Pilates’ studio in East London or other London based studios.
See you on the mat!
Benefits of Pilates
- Improve posture and alignment
- Strengthen core and pelvic floor
- Increase flexibility and breath capacity
- Boost balance and coordination
- Enhance spinal and joint health
- Promote circulation and rehabilitation
- Tone the body and feel rejuvenated
- Level 3 Mat Pilates Instructor
- Level 3 Pre and Post Natal Pilates Instructor
- Fully insured by Insure4Sport