Hi, I’m Dionne. I'm a Pilates instructor who discovered Pilates as a remedy to my back problems. I was thrilled to find a fitness method that has so many incredible benefits. Within a few months I committed to studying the principles and qualified to become a Level 3 Mat Pilates instructor. I teach both one-to-one and group sessions and I’m passionate about helping you - whatever level you’re at.
Each session consists of a series of exercises that aim to improve your core strength, posture and help develop mind, body and breath control. The aim is to make you stronger, fitter, more flexible and feel rejuvenated.
I’m also qualified to teach pre and postnatal clients. Pilates is a safe, effective and enjoyable way to exercise during and after pregnancy. It is a great way to take a timeout, prioritise staying active and to empower women on their special journey.
Sessions can be arranged in the comfort of your own home, at the Blue Pilates’ studio in East London (E8), in other studios or online. Check out the 'Sessions' tab at the top of this page for more about what I offer.
I look forward to seeing you on the mat!
Benefits of Pilates
- Improve posture and alignment
- Strengthen core and pelvic floor
- Increase flexibility and breath capacity
- Boost balance and coordination
- Enhance spinal and joint health
- Promote circulation and rehabilitation
- Tone the body and feel rejuvenated
- Level 3 Mat Pilates Instructor
- Level 3 Pre and Post Natal Pilates Instructor
- Insured by Insure4Sport