Dionne offers Pre and Postnatal Pilates sessions in the comfort of your own home or in Dionne’s East-London studio. Private group classes can be arranged upon request.
Pilates is a safe, effective and enjoyable way to exercise during and after pregnancy. It is a great way to take a timeout, prioritise staying active and to empower you on this special journey.
Benefits of Pilates during pregnancy
- Strengthen core, pelvic floor and back muscles
- Improve posture, balance and circulation
- Build key muscle groups for motherhood
- Minimise pregnancy-related aches and pains
- De-stress while learning breathing and relaxing techniques
Benefits of Pilates after giving birth
- Strengthen and realign core muscles
- Improve posture, energy and well-being
- Rehabilitate the pelvic floor muscles
- A safe, effective and enjoyable workout
- Tailored and empowering exercises
Please note that all clients must be cleared by their GP and have had a check-up before commencing Pilates. It is strongly advised that you wait six weeks after delivery and up to twelve weeks if you had a c-section.
Please contact Dionne if you have any questions.